Well, after working all weekend on night shift, I have to say that today is not one of my better days. I came home and, of course, had to walk the dogs. I was so tired and all they wanted to do was sniff and bark and run around me to wrap me up. After about 15 minutes that seemed like an hour, we made it back inside, safe and sound. I thought about eating, but decided I was too tired. But, of course the boys were not too tired to get their breakfast.
I finally got to bed and to sleep after about an hour. However, Satchmo felt like I needed to get up at 12:30. He came up and started licking my face and scratching at me until I woke up. Of course, he wanted to go "outside" so I put on my robe and took him. Needless to say, I have not been worth anything at all today and I really hate losing a whole day just because I worked those night shifts.
So, today my mood is frustrated and tired. How's yours?
Here you will find articles about pets, reviews of pet products, and affiliate links occasionally. Actually, I love to blog about anything animals and I support several rescues with any money I earn here. Thank you for checking this blog out!
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Your Senior Dog Seems “Off”: Understanding Canine Dementia and How You Can Help
As our dogs move into their golden years, many of us assume the changes we see—slower walks, more naps, shifting routines—are just part of ...
-
I recently lost my oldest dog, Austen, and I am still quite devastated by his absence. He was my heart and my soul. He was my constant sha...
-
Summer is here, and you know what that means—it's the perfect time to pack up your gear, grab your furry friends, and head out to expl...
No comments:
Post a Comment