We got up early and put the wicked cat in the carrier where she howled and screamed for all the time it took me to get ready to go. Once at the vet, she was calm and quiet and I was able to hold her and pet her. She was remarkably good when she got her shots (three to be exact) and she was cooperative during the exam by the vet. We have another appointment next month for her last shot and to have her spay. Then she is off to her new home. I cannot wait. Although she is warming up considerably--I can pick her up and hold her on my lap quite often--I will be glad for her to get to her forever home and settle in.
Here's what she looks like tonight after all the excitement!
Here you will find articles about pets, reviews of pet products, and affiliate links occasionally. Actually, I love to blog about anything animals and I support several rescues with any money I earn here. Thank you for checking this blog out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Your Senior Dog Seems “Off”: Understanding Canine Dementia and How You Can Help
As our dogs move into their golden years, many of us assume the changes we see—slower walks, more naps, shifting routines—are just part of ...
-
I recently lost my oldest dog, Austen, and I am still quite devastated by his absence. He was my heart and my soul. He was my constant sha...
-
Summer is here, and you know what that means—it's the perfect time to pack up your gear, grab your furry friends, and head out to expl...
No comments:
Post a Comment