I went away for a short time and left my Satchmo at home with my sister. He was so glad to see me when I got back home. He was mad at me for about 3 hours, then he was up in my lap just like normal. He was really happy to sleep with me in our bed and I had to keep moving him away from me so I could sleep.
Just wanted you to know why this blog has been silent for a short while. Now I hope to get back to posting dog centered articles and more about my little man.
Here you will find articles about pets, reviews of pet products, and affiliate links occasionally. Actually, I love to blog about anything animals and I support several rescues with any money I earn here. Thank you for checking this blog out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Your Senior Dog Seems “Off”: Understanding Canine Dementia and How You Can Help
As our dogs move into their golden years, many of us assume the changes we see—slower walks, more naps, shifting routines—are just part of ...
-
I recently lost my oldest dog, Austen, and I am still quite devastated by his absence. He was my heart and my soul. He was my constant sha...
-
Summer is here, and you know what that means—it's the perfect time to pack up your gear, grab your furry friends, and head out to expl...
No comments:
Post a Comment