Using Melatonin really works. Satch was able to weather those numerous thunderstorms without even waking up. He did not shake or pace and he slept through the worst storm!
I will certainly be using Melatonin for his storm phobia in the future. I hope you can benefit from this information. Research online at veterinary sites about using melatonin for fears and phobias in dogs.
Hopefully, since Satch developed this phobia later in his life, he will now be able to return to the happy and fearless dog he always was before.
Here you will find articles about pets, reviews of pet products, and affiliate links occasionally. Actually, I love to blog about anything animals and I support several rescues with any money I earn here. Thank you for checking this blog out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Your Senior Dog Seems “Off”: Understanding Canine Dementia and How You Can Help
As our dogs move into their golden years, many of us assume the changes we see—slower walks, more naps, shifting routines—are just part of ...
-
I recently lost my oldest dog, Austen, and I am still quite devastated by his absence. He was my heart and my soul. He was my constant sha...
-
Summer is here, and you know what that means—it's the perfect time to pack up your gear, grab your furry friends, and head out to expl...

No comments:
Post a Comment