Took the little man to the vet this morning. He was the perfect gentleman and did not evacuate his bladder or bowel in the building. We saw a different vet, so he was just a bit nervous.
Anyway, with some difficulty, the vet got a good look inside his mouth after I explained about his habit of rubbing the right side of his face on the carpet or pawing frantically at it. According to the vet, his mouth is healing quite well, but there is still some inflamation and drainage. We are to stay on the antibiotic and he got another round of pain medications.
The biggest issue was getting the stitches removed from his leg. Satch howled like we were killing him when the vet tried to use the suture removal tool. With quite a struggle, we did finally get all four stitches out and it looks really good.
So, I think the little man is on the mend. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. He is my delight.
Here you will find articles about pets, reviews of pet products, and affiliate links occasionally. Actually, I love to blog about anything animals and I support several rescues with any money I earn here. Thank you for checking this blog out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Your Senior Dog Seems “Off”: Understanding Canine Dementia and How You Can Help
As our dogs move into their golden years, many of us assume the changes we see—slower walks, more naps, shifting routines—are just part of ...
-
I recently lost my oldest dog, Austen, and I am still quite devastated by his absence. He was my heart and my soul. He was my constant sha...
-
Summer is here, and you know what that means—it's the perfect time to pack up your gear, grab your furry friends, and head out to expl...
No comments:
Post a Comment