Here is the most amazing video of a rattie and a rat playing! I have watched this several times now and each time I am still amazed. The sad thing is that this wonderful dog was lost during Katrina and never found. If you know where she is, let the video owner know, or let me know & I will forward the info to the owner.
Such a loss! I don't know how you get past such a devastation.
Here you will find articles about pets, reviews of pet products, and affiliate links occasionally. Actually, I love to blog about anything animals and I support several rescues with any money I earn here. Thank you for checking this blog out!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Your Senior Dog Seems “Off”: Understanding Canine Dementia and How You Can Help
As our dogs move into their golden years, many of us assume the changes we see—slower walks, more naps, shifting routines—are just part of ...
-
I recently lost my oldest dog, Austen, and I am still quite devastated by his absence. He was my heart and my soul. He was my constant sha...
-
Summer is here, and you know what that means—it's the perfect time to pack up your gear, grab your furry friends, and head out to expl...
No comments:
Post a Comment